EXTREMELY OT: Meshal v. Higgenbotham - Amended Complaint

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 23:57:07 MST 2010

I know this is not linux related in any way, but it does beg the
question: will our government start to look at us
(the free software/open source) as a possible threat, especially if we
protest their actions involving closed source
materials. again, I stress this isn't linux related but we should be
aware of what "illegal actions" our government
is perpetrating against even its own citizens. If they are willing to do
this, what else are they willing to do?

this all started in early 2007 and the complaint (see the link) was
amended on may 10th this year:
http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/2010-5-10-Meshal-AmendedComplaint.pdf

as a last note: I don't do this to offend, but I felt this should be
brought to our attention (as a public forum).
private comments to me are welcome (especially if we don't want an
in-list flame war over this).

thanks.