OT: In Faulty-Computer Suit, Window to Dell Decline

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 11:11:34 MST 2010

Both ways have their down sides.  I used to buy and build.  Then I started buying Dells.  I have saved some time and maybe even some money.  If one of them fails I loose both time and money.  Reliability is important to me.  I just don't fee like I want to research components, buy them and build them.   Maybe I need to revisit this whole thing next time I buy a new system.

Keith Smith