Best domain registration renewal price?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Jun 29 16:36:13 MST 2010

I too use godaddy despite the numerous issues with the company I use them
for almost everything - best service for the price, simple as that.  But
bomain costs are going up soon, by I think $2/year, so you may with to hurry
and make that decision.  If you are making a +$100 purchase (easy to do with
just a few depending on length) and need a 25% off coupon let me know and
will go digging to find one.