Add/Remove/Start/Stop services on CentOS

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Jun 25 14:28:56 MST 2010

It's all good. I have been working with linux since the mid 90's and have
been using it as at least on of my desktops since the late 90's. Further
more I have been professionally administrating corporate servers since mid
2000's and even now I read some of the stuff on the list and go "What the
heck are they talking about" And since there are a plethora of people to
explain it why you ask it really make this is the best places to learn :)