Add/Remove/Start/Stop services on CentOS

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Jun 24 20:01:29 MST 2010

Run levels indicate how the service should auto start. If you want it to
always listen no mater how you boot the machine (into which run level) the
you add it to all run levels. If you want to think of it like this lower run
levels are like safe mode in windows.