OT: Why does my Google hosted email gets caught in others spam filters?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Jun 24 19:00:30 MST 2010

So I have been using my @TheONealAndAssociates.com email address for years
now. It is hosted by Google Apps and has been since the name was pressed.
However more and more my email is ending up in peoples spam filters. How can
I solve this?

If I ran my own email server I could go down the list of server IP maches
FQDN matches RPtr DNS has SPF records and DomainKey records and all email is
signed, etc, etc, etc, but what do I do for google? I am not willing to give
up Google Apps so if your sugestion is set up post fix it will fall on def
ears. But if you know something about this situation and can offer
additional advice I would love to hear it :)