New Linux server at home

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Wed Jun 23 10:58:20 MST 2010

In that case, I'd put VMware Server on it (or the virtualization
platform of your choice), and run QMT as a guest.

I think I'd use a 2x160 mirror for the host. If there is a lot of user
data, I'd use the 2x400 mirror for user data and the other 2x160 mirror
for guest VMs. If you don't have that much user data and want to have a
boatload of guest hosts (not necessarily all running at once), you might
want to use the 2x400 mirror for guest hosts and the other 2x160 mirror
for user data.

Just a suggestion.

--
-Eric 'shubes'