OT: HowTo Gpartd Windows Mirrored Drives to Expand Usable Space?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Jun 22 19:49:48 MST 2010

Thanks Walter!

It was a Windows DELL C and D drive and I found so much garbage on the
computer and registry errors, as well as possible virus sig's that I just
rebuilt the whole shebang after backing up the basic stuff.  It was 90%
faster after.

There was a shop rumor that I could make more disk space with a few commands
after booting the gpartd, so I imagine the former person just broke the
mirror on ONE drive, not for a dual drive DELL.

Thanks everyone for your OT help!

Office: (480)307-8707
AT&T: (503)754-4452