New Linux server at home

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Jun 22 17:28:26 MST 2010

I have an old Dell Precision 380 used for
File Sever: SMB internal WebDAVS external
LAMP Server: HTTP internal HTTPS external - dotProject, etc.
XTupple Server: PostBooks for Accounting
SSH Server: Mostly for tunneling, but never really have need since my
files and applications are available via HTTPS
but that is it. Fortunately cox does not block inbound HTTPS