Crackabiltiy of OpenSSL, GPG, bcrypt and scrypt

Tim Bogart timbogart at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 19:38:23 MST 2010

John Viega is probably one of the leading authorities on the vulnerabilities regarding SSL.  I used to have his book (signed of course), but that's another story.  For those who may be interested,

http://www.infibeam.com/Books/info/John-Viega/Network-Security-with-Open-SSL/059600270X.html

It's an O'Rielly.