power supply

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:55:10 MST 2010

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Nadim Hoque <nadimhoque at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey
>
> I was wondering what brand name power supply is good. I am looking for
> around 550 to 650 and was wondering what brand was good and stable. I
> am not worried about price because my computer components are worth
> more than save a buck or two. I heard that corsair, antec are good,
> but again i want a good reliable psu. Also another note i do have a
> corsair psu that has lasted me for 3 years now, but companies also
> change over time.
>
> --
> Nadim HoqueNadim Hoque
> Computer Systems Engineering
> The School of Computing, Informatics and Decision Systems Engineering
> cell: 480-518-6235
> nadimhoque at gmail.com

I have tended to use Antec and Corsair for my projects.  I recently bought a
new gaming PC and a high end video card that needed a larger PSU.  I bought
a Corsair TX750W that Newegg had a deal on ($109 as I recall).
Unfortunately, I would have needed to reshape the opening of my tower to use
it (just because of the placement of the 110v connector).  Anyway, I
replaced that with an Antec 550w but have not returned the Corsair.

If you, or anyone else, is interested in it I would be willing to make a
deal since I would avoid restocking and shipping costs.  Contact me if
interested.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson