OT (or is it): Fw: The untold doomsday scenario in the Gulf

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sun Jun 20 10:05:48 MST 2010

Fw: The untold DOOMSDAY Scenario emerging in the Gulf . . .]

Oil Spill Releases Death in the Sea

I am writing with a sense of urgency for my brothers and sisters in the
United States of America. I have been watching the Gulf oil disaster
unfolding for 52 days now and am so aware that what is being officially
presented in the mainline media is a vastly watered-down version of what
is really occurring on the ocean floor (and in boardrooms away from the
public eye). The cavity containing oil beneath the ocean floor is
estimated to be larger than the Grand Canyon and the so-called 'spill' is
actually not pluggable by the feeble attempts of man.

In the last couple of days information has been forwarded to me, the
entirety of which can be read at http://www.rense.com/general91/oilor.htm
. A summary from the article quoting scientists studying the site says
this:

'At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath
the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon. The intense
pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct
unrestricted flow of oil, etc. The hole will continue to increase in size
allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion
barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity
five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize. This will
allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced
into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that
depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more. The water will be vaporized and
turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf
floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and
therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor. The
tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high,
possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This
is how nature will seal the hole. Depending on the height of the tsunami,
the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on
shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid
of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will be
in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas
for an unknown number of years. '

There is also an extreme alert issued on Steve Quayle's website
(http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html) regarding imminent evacuation of
the Gulf Coast:

'Gulf Coast Evacuation Contingency Plans Soon to Go Operational: The
operational name for the Gulf Coast Evacuation is "Swift Fox". Yesterday
morning at around 8:30 Mountain time, I received information that specific
towns, in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Georgia
were having hotel rooms rented in mass by different named "Societies"
using Federal government credit cards. The block hotel room rentals are
for half the available rooms in hotels with a minimum of 120 rooms.
Specific conversations were "overheard" that would indicate that the
planned Gulf Coast evacuation is soon to be implemented. The only scenario
I hear that may force the government to evacuate the coast is a multiple
plume situation. Apparently, the unmitigated oil spilling has caused a
pressure flux which, ironically, has caused a spider web network of Gulf
seabed fissures, which has caused at least one other confirmed oil plume.
NOAA is searching for two more suspected ones". This quote is from an
insider who is really concerned as he should be. Here's additional info he
provided. His comments in the following quote: "I know FEMA has already
scoped out FEMA camp locations, i.e. vacant lots and swaths of land that
can be leased temporarily in Texas and Georgia".

Please take the time to read the whole alert if you are able as it speaks
of severe food shortages occurring. Another report from scientists speaks
of the underwater plumes being tested
(http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/06/08/08greenwire-scientist-awed-by-size-density-of-undersea-oil-98517.html):

"It's an infusion of oil and gas unlike anything else that has ever been
seen anywhere, certainly in human history," said Samantha Joye of the
University of Georgia, the expedition leader. Bacteria are breaking down
the oil's hydrocarbons in a massive, microorganism feeding frenzy that has
sent oxygen levels plunging close to what is considered "dead zone"
conditions, at which most marine life are smothered for a lack of
dissolved oxygen. Such low-oxygen conditions were noticed farther from the
spill site, although Joye said she did not think the process would
immediately produce a dead zone, since low nutrient concentrations in the
water would limit the rate of the bacterial consumption. Joye said her
team also measured extremely high levels of methane, which is also spewing
from the gushing BP well at up to 10,000 times background levels in Gulf
waters. "I've been working in the Gulf of Mexico for 15 years," Joye said.
"I've never seen methane concentration this high anywhere in the water."

The vast amount of poisonous gas being released into the atmosphere is
also extremely alarming as the hurricane season will bring this onshore as
acid rain in the next couple of months. The evacuations of the Gulf Coast
states are expected to take place within the next couple of weeks. The
whole situation is revealing itself to be more and more disastrous as the
truth emerges.