power supply

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:34:03 MST 2010

Hey

I was wondering what brand name power supply is good. I am looking for
around 550 to 650 and was wondering what brand was good and stable. I
am not worried about price because my computer components are worth
more than save a buck or two. I heard that corsair, antec are good,
but again i want a good reliable psu. Also another note i do have a
corsair psu that has lasted me for 3 years now, but companies also
change over time.

--
Nadim HoqueNadim Hoque
Computer Systems Engineering