CloudLinux

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:16:27 MST 2010

Ah, I have been loosely. Following this thread, but had never heard of
CloudLinux.  This descripton makes it sound like Proxmox-VE which I use in
my R&D lab, and would highly recommend.

Kevin Fries

On Jun 19, 2010 10:32 AM, "Stephen" <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

I think this was more a reference of interest more than anything else.

But in reviewing their page, they are a VM layer like vmware,
xenserver, KVM, Virtual Iron, and the others i have forgotten. they
are just new and built up as a distro. they are not offering anything
more (to my eyes) that any of the others do. vmware have been doing it
the longest and i think doing it very well (if exceedingly expensive)
xenserver is doing it well built up from Xen with a nice set of
management apps.

but the main thing is they are virtual machines. and any solid virtual
machine arrangement will do most of the same things. its just a matter
of learning if the way the do things matches what you want done.