CloudLinux

unixprgrmr01 at gmail.com unixprgrmr01 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 10:00:20 MST 2010

For all the great technological walls that are possible, there is one
problem that has not yet been overcome, that is the human factor problem
("only those who are interested are going to delay their busy schedules to
stop and see what is going on").  It only takes one person to make a mistake
while half asleep working on a 3am page to compromise the best technical
security, or someone intentionally doing something wrong just to get back at
someone else, or worst of all, some naive person manipulated into doing
something completely innocent that compromises security (physical or
technical) so as to open a virtual door long enough for someone else to do
just one thing.  These scenarios are real in the real world.  If you find a
solution, do the world a favor, don't advertise the fact, just implement
it.  Keep the bad guys wondering why their human factor cracking is failing.

Lynn

P.S. I welcome replies.  This is one subject that is certainly worth
discussing in this forum.

--
Best Regards,
Lynn P. Tilby