OT: Net Nuetrality and the World Cup

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sun Jun 13 02:48:04 MST 2010

When I view it it shows Powered by Cox, but when I try to view any video it
tells me it does not recognize my network. It is only because I am down here
at the bottom of the earth... or so if feels sometimes! I select Cox from a
list and then log in and I can view what videos they have, though many are
not showing. When I posted this email, Cox was not on that list at all of
supported ISPs. about an hour later Cox showed up again. Regardless, I found
futbol.univision.com to have better coverage and higher quality video as
well, though I cannot maximize the window, it comes through better...
Downside is it is only in Spanish. Upside is, GOOOOAAALLLL!!!!! is universal
and the mexicans say it with more enthusiasm than the british announcers do
anyway!