HackFest At UAT Noon Tomorrow

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Jun 11 15:32:26 MST 2010

Our Hackfest tomorrow is a full open encroachment fest, at UAT in Tempe
starting at Noon.

You will have to sign a disclaimer at the door indicating that you
understand that you might targeted at any time by joining the network.  All
users and all devices will be competing in flag capture for targets.

We will have at least one Windows system, and at least one wireless system
available for targets tomorrow and will be showcasing new Metasploit 3.4.0
and wireless fun.

Note, Networking is limited so if you have any equipment like switches or
ethernet cables please email me off list.

See you there!

--
Office: (480)307-8707
AT&T: (503)754-4452