How to eliminate "Bookmarks" from the Firefox menu?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Jun 10 14:32:11 MST 2010

looking about about:config did not reveal anything obvious so I
goggled about to see if you can do this in your layout. Turns out you
can. Here is the link

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9052321/15_must_have_Firefox_tricks?pageNumber=5#menu