How to shrink a windows partition to make more room for Linux?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Jun 10 09:29:54 MST 2010

Joe last wrote (in part)
>> So, yes, for me, it remains utterly incomprehensible ...

Eric last wrote (in part)
> I'm sorry that we weren't able to assess your problem more efficiently.

You all did great and I sincerely appreciate everyone's efforts.

So I just thank you all again for all of the patient and gracious efforts
to help.  My failure to solve this particular issue is mine alone and
certainly not from any lack of good advice and counsel from the always
excellent PLUG "brain trust" ;)  It just wasn't worth wasting any more
time on this problem.

Actually, I am a very happy camper getting Linux installed all by itself
on my replacement box without bothering with a dual-boot. In fact, I am
glad to finally be rid of the endlessly maddening virus / worm / trojan /
spyware / bloatware / problem-riddled / never-trustworthy / crash-prone
micro$haft os.

Viva-la-Linux!

Joe