Mailing list back up

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Jun 8 02:40:17 MST 2010

For anyone that noticed, I wanted to apologize for the list having an
unplanned down time over the last 24 hours.

An upgrade went extremely bad due to some damage the packaging system's
database took over a year ago, so what should have been a routine
upgrade suddenly went extremely wrong.

The server has now been completely reinstalled, which was fun since I
did everything from 20 miles away from the server, so we should not see
any repeats of this problem anytime soon.

Please let me know if you see anything broken or weird with the server.
  I think I got everything back into place, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience,
Brian Cluff