Google abandons windows...

ChasM Marshall chasm750 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 23:08:48 MST 2010

Hiya,

  Top down makes more sense to me.

  Remember the era of Win 98 with IE 5.0?  That's when
the U.S. Army choose Apple gear for their .mil website servers.
Still in place, too.  Didn't take me too long to "get it".

  Google has tried very hard to satisfy their Win/Intel fans.
AOL used to do the same.  Chrome O.S. must be an easy choice for Google.
My guess is that they finally got "sack-tapped" a 'lil too hard.
Even the Chinese have something called "Red Star" Linux. (still a rumor)
Can't wait to see it.

(-:  Chas.M.  :-)