Postfix + LDAP + Cluster

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Wed Jun 2 09:44:36 MST 2010

Google handles top posting so well :)
A flat file would work as well. I suppose I just like the idea of
local ldap querying remote ldap but flat file is more fool proof. And
I had no intention of putting my mail server out in the DMZ - I was
going to port forward either in a balanced fashion using multiple
external ip's or in a a master slave relationship with a single
external ip. I actually never put anything in the DMZ unless I can not
find the rite port combination - example OS X using Vine - way to many
undocumented ports involved their; after 4 hours I just put it in the
dmz and called it a day.
And yes I use software firewalls as well - mostly iptables