OT: Taking control of my life

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 08:06:23 MST 2010

I used to work for a company in their startup days called Alpine Access, and
from what I understand, they now are doing business in the Phoenix area
also.  They are a call center, but you work from home.  I worked for them
back in their early startup days (2 yrs old, about 20 employees at the
headquarter, wearing at least a dozen different hats, ah good times).

I wish I still knew anybody still there, but everyone I worked with is long
gone.  Apply online at http://www.alpineaccess.com

Good luck
Kevin