Good Job Microsoft

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Jul 30 20:17:25 MST 2010

That does look very cool... but it also looks like it would be easily
duplicated.  I would bet that it would only take a few hours to
duplicate the whole thing on google map.  You just need to stick slices
of the street view images together and google already has the what
business if where info, as can be seen in androids google goggles app.
it would seem like all they would have to do is tweek the interface and
I would image that it would only take a day or 2 for them to get a test
version working.

Brian Cluff