google chrome and cookies

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Jul 30 11:21:02 MST 2010

I do not think there is, atleast not through the GUI. However we do have a
windows group that is made up mostly of PLUG, ASULUG, and a few DLUG people
so one of them may know. If you deal with windows I encourage you to join :)
http://groups.google.com/group/WAGIT?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/WAGIT?hl=en
*Members* 17  *Description*
edit <http://groups.google.com/group/WAGIT/manage_general?hl=en> The Windows
Admin Group is for all people who must administrate and support Microsoft
products on windows systems. Everything from Active Directory to Access is
fair game. The core of this group is a friendly group of open source
advocates and experienced system administrators. All are welcome!  *Language
*
edit <http://groups.google.com/group/WAGIT/manage_advanced?hl=en>
English<http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=lang%3Den>
*Categories*
edit <http://groups.google.com/group/WAGIT/manage_dir?hl=en>
Computers >Operating
Systems<http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=topic%3D46479.46465>
 Computers >Systems<http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=topic%3D46479.46466>
 Computers <http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=topic%3D46479>
  *Access*
edit <http://groups.google.com/group/WAGIT/manage_access?hl=en>
Anybody can view group content
Only members can view group members list
Anyone can join
Only managers can create and edit pages
Only managers can upload files
Only members can post