Migrating from MySQL 5.0.41 to 5.1.44

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Jul 27 09:10:14 MST 2010

It is possible to do this but is is not as easy as you may think it
will be. You will have to apply the insert query's from the dump one
at a time by hand and see what fails and make corrections. Even then I
would just back it all up and run mysql-upgrade.