OT: My email address change.

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Jul 27 05:36:20 MST 2010

Let's get it registered (along with PLUG non-profit status, so all
volunteering and donations to the User's Group can be properly supported by
companies (and individuals) wanting to write off tax charitable items), and
provide PLUG listed professionals to provide services?

Just create another list where companies can submit their requests with PLUG
users needing the work?

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Bryan O'Neal <
Bryan.ONeal at theonealandassociates.com> wrote:

> How much do you want for it? It is a prity cool name?
>
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Alan Dayley <adayley at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I thought about that, Joe.  It's not that important to me.
> >
> > Someone else replied off list with an offer to forward email addresses
> > for me.  I'm fine with that situation and will proceed to do that with
> > them.
> >
> > Alan

> of
> >>
> >> Perhaps you should offer it for sale, Alan.
> >> It's a really good domain name.

IvedaXpress.com Systems Engineer
Office: (480)307-8712
AT&T: (503)754-4452

"Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether
impossible. "
--Stanislav Lem