Why is %#$& X11 failing to authorize this SSH connection? :(

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Jul 26 16:27:26 MST 2010

So I do:
kitepilot at beechjet:~$ ssh -vvv -fCX ayx09 at turbocommander VirtualBox >
/tmp/junkX11-VirtualBox.log 2>&1

And I get my Virtual Box screen up and I can do whatever I want except to
star a VM because:

When I do this:
kitepilot at beechjet:~$ ssh -vvv -fCX ayx09 at turbocommander 'VBoxManage startvm
Unum' > /tmp/junkX11-VBoxManage.log 2>&1

X11 fails to authorize!

IT IS $%#!&* DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!   :(

This has ALWAYS worked before, I just moved my machines to a different box.
And *ANYTHING* else that I "ssh -fCX" works flawlessly
beats me...   :(

The logs can seen at:
http://www.kitepilot.com/junkX11-VBoxManage.log
http://www.kitepilot.com/junkX11-VirtualBox.log

They are essentially identical until you hit the line:
"debug1: confirm x11"
ET

PS: Darn bullets are so expensive...  :(