Saw this off Slashdot - 200 Linux machine

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Mon Jul 26 10:41:47 MST 2010

On Jul 26, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Dazed_75 wrote:

> That there are many other solutions to specific needs is just the
> way life is.  I like hearing all your alternatives, but why knock
> the article in presenting them?\

I haven't read any comments which seem overly harsh.  Keith said
something like 'a netbook would be a better deal', but that hardly
qualifies as a flame. :)

Seems like mostly people are just adding to the list of low-cost
options.  I'm loving the comments so far.  The discussion feels very
productive, and they're giving me lots of ideas to check into.  I
agree it's not fair to bash the end product of the article when the
authors were working with such severe constraints, but I don't feel
like any bashing is really going on.

alex