UK Government says, "Dump Microsoft"

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jul 25 01:12:00 MST 2010

Am 23. Jul, 2010 schwätzte keith smith so:

> It is great the Government is using some open source / free software.  And they also released some into the public domain is great.
>
> I would also offer a word of caution - make sure any software the government released is free from any type of reporting code or a back door.

The same as code from anyone else :).

With Free Software we can do that type of validation. Proprietary software
customers are depending on the company putting customer priorities higher
than company priorities.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.