WINE ON KEYBOARD

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sat Jul 24 13:32:48 MST 2010

From: Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com>
>> Find the Fine Manual for that machine first.
> WHERE  would I find this manual?

Manufacturer's website would be the first place to look.  All the IBM laptops
I've ever owned had a Field Circus Manual available in the bowels of their
website somewhere.  The important keywords are $MODEL and "service manual",
since the general user manual will probably be completely useless.  Dull also
had manuals available, though these were less good than the IBM manuals.
(This should not surprise you.)  I don't know about other makes.  This is
where you get to find out :-P  Good luck!

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows