MySQL grant use?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Jul 23 09:09:16 MST 2010

Other then query the MySQL grant table I am not sure of a good way to
reconcile recent changes. As for out of sync replication stop the
replication, apply a backup, start replicaiton.

Sorry I don't have better advice. I can try playing around with some
stuff this weekend and would love to know your solution if you find
one before then.