what is this strange link

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Wed Jul 21 18:49:57 MST 2010

If you view the source of the message (it'll be pure ASCII) you should be able to search for the attachment boundary for 82E5A786026D48CFB93EDE028A88F0EB, and see what MIME type it is (or claims to be).
My guess is that it's an HTML or image attachment containing a bogus advertisement (considering SportdocPC is a spam tag).  Quite possibly, your friend is using a spam-supported program of some sort (many "fun desktop widget" programs are in this category) or is infected with a spambot.