ot: CMS

Ariel Gold arielqgold at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:28:20 MST 2010

If you're thinking of going with a python based CMS, you might want to check
out Django (djangoproject.com).

I actually stumbled into PyCon when I was in Argentina, just because I met
someone on the subway who was wearing  a copyleft shirt and I was wearing a
BSD shirt (both black of course) and he said I should go.

I've spent a while learning Drupal, and I'm finally getting good at it, but
going to PyCon really makes me want to learn Python. I learned there that
people are still using Zope, but it's old school. Well I was talking with
the lead developer with django, so he could have been biased =) The other
keynote speaker was from google, working on making python faster. He said
google primarily uses three languages C++, Java, and python. Youtube is
built with python.