translating IP addresses into city/state/country

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Mon Jul 19 16:01:41 MST 2010

GeoIP is quite trustworthy - the more you pay them the better the DB you get
is but the free one was typically in the correct zipcode and almost always
in the correct city.  I believe they are run by MaxMind now and plug
directly into what ever your using through Apache.