Free Software Stammtische THIS WEEK

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Sun Jul 18 05:19:51 MST 2010

Hi Guys!

We have both of our Free Software stammtische this week, on both sides of the
Valley!

On Tuesday Jul20, the stammtisch is at Boulders on Broadway in Tempe.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/426

On Wednesday Jul21, we are meeting at Buffalo Wings and Rings in Avondale.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/594

There is no formal discussion, but free wifi at both locations, and food and
beer available for purchase. Be there at 1900 (or whenever, although the cool
kids are exactly 17 minutes late with a crazy story as to why).

TROLOLO NOTICE: There is an 83% chance of Trololo at the Avondale location. Be
advised.

-ah