How 'rsync' two in a script with one password?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Jul 16 11:03:02 MST 2010

Sure I have no issue dusting off an old ASULUG presentation for east
side. Timing can be an issue though so don't count me in for any
particular meeting without asking first ;)