OT: Anyone Interested in an Apple Newton??

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Jul 11 18:43:34 MST 2010

It is a rather special item that is unlikely to sell in a short time
period so it may not be the best thing for good will. Ebay is selling
them for between $50 and $150 so it could be worth it.