How to make an icon with transparent background?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat Jul 10 01:16:49 MST 2010

Ok - so are you having trouble with it while saving / converting or
before? Do you see the chekerboard pattern behind the image?
Here is a quick youtube on the basics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5vdKuwTp0  You can ignore the first
2:50 of the video