remove timestamp/watermark from digital images

Ben Trussell azlobo73 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:34:15 MST 2010

You might use ImageMagick's convert command to crop out the portion at
the bottum with the timestamp.  You'd loose a bit of the image (lower
strip of the image) but if all of the images are the same size then
you could batch (bash) it out..

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/convert.php
An example w/ the crop option:
http://www.ioncannon.net/linux/81/5-imagemagick-command-line-examples-part-1/