Rotating apache logs

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:15:19 MST 2010

I don't currently use it, but only because I am not at the job any more, but
they are still using it.
Yes, you can have the active log called whatever and the rotated logs called
and store something/where else.

Cronolog is basically an external program that apache will use for logging.
they have usage examples here:
http://cronolog.org/usage.html

in looking at those I may have been incorrect with my above statement. I was
probably using a symlink for my active log, but either way it should work
the same.

Have fun and let me know if you have any other ?'s