Project Update

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sun Jan 31 18:23:57 MST 2010

The big difference between Fedora and Centos other than Centos lagging
behind Fedora is that Centos is a server distribution and the repository
will be around for 10 years.

I've been burned a couple of times when I inherited unmaintained systems
built on desktop distributions (in my case Ubuntu) where there repositories
were long gone.

<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/randomquotes/%7E3/G2PjcLJ0ONI/>