Project Update

Steve Phariss sphariss at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:58:40 MST 2010

The downside to "newer bits" is that they may not be as tested.  Arguably, a
CentOS/RHEL install will have more long term stability.  Newer is not always
better when it comes to getting down to business. OpenSuSE is the equivalent
to using Fedora correct?  a test/dev distribution for the main distro...

Steve