SCaLE ride and room sharing

Cory Hollingsworth cory at pumpatorium.net
Wed Jan 27 08:40:30 MST 2010

> moin moin,
> SCaLE 8x is coming up in a month.
> We should start organizing ride and room sharing.
> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale8x/
> AZLoCo has already started working out some ride-sharing. They have one
vehicle with room for at least one more, but might actually have room for
> 5.
> We had at least a dozen people go last year and I already know of 5
people
> going this year, so let's encourage everyone to carpool.
> I will have to fly in and out for a daytrip if I get to go at all, but
those of you staying for the entire weekend should coordinate.
> ciao,
> der.hans

I would be looking for someone to car pool with and possibly room share.

I would be coming from Tucson so I could car pool with other Tucson
attendees or join up with some people in the Phoenix area.

Any advice on who I should contact?