SCaLE ride and room sharing

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jan 24 21:37:30 MST 2010

moin moin,

SCaLE 8x is coming up in a month.

We should start organizing ride and room sharing.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale8x/

AZLoCo has already started working out some ride-sharing. They have one
vehicle with room for at least one more, but might actually have room for
5.

We had at least a dozen people go last year and I already know of 5 people
going this year, so let's encourage everyone to carpool.

I will have to fly in and out for a daytrip if I get to go at all, but
those of you staying for the entire weekend should coordinate.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.