RSVP for Saturday??

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:29:57 MST 2010

Well, I don't know about the "anyone ... quickly learn" part as it is
somewhat obscure to most people.  That reference is also 3.5 years old.
Some of the things I would look at are in there but some of what's in there
is also beyond me.

Lisa, you are certainly beyond my level of expertise but you have not
volunteered to come help, so I am still looking for someone to be a better
help to Mark than I.