IRC mtg, 2009Jan17

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jan 17 17:45:54 MST 2010

I can't make it to the PLUG IRC meeting.

There are no February Security updates; just our regular meetings at
JCL second Tuesday.  We will be having a HackFest in March --> will
require registration.  Since it's a lot of work to put on, we only do
them 4 times a year.

We always need people to present topics at the HackFest meetings or
volunteer in other ways.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 3:37 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> tomorrow is the first IRC planning meeting. It's 20:00 in #plugaz on
> Freenode.
>
> Initial agenda:
>
> . mtg intro
> . assign note-taker for meeting
> . Jan west side topic updates
> . Feb devel topic updates
> . Feb security topic updates
> . find Feb east side topic
> . start sysadm team
>
> The note-taker will capture basic meeting minutes. More importantly the
> note-taker will note who has volunteered for what and any tasks that come
> up during the meeting.
>
> Please let me know before noon on Sunday if you'd like something added to
> the agenda.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
> #  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.
> #  "Wasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please."  -- Steven Meretzky

Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452
http://obnosis.110mb.com/nuke/index.php
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Arizona