Server Vulnerability Scan

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:53:42 MST 2010

--
Syn and Ack attacks can not only be handled with Iptables, but
/etc/sysctl.conf. The later is at kernel level. I am guessing that the

VampirePenguin
If there is a question to the validity of this email please phone for validation. Proudly presented by Mutt, GNUPG, Vi/m and GNU/Linux via CopyLeft. GNU/Linux is about Freedom to compute as you want and need to, and share your work unencumbered and have others do the same with you. Key :  0xD53A8E1