Is there a faster/better way to ftp?

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Jan 6 20:16:23 MST 2010

IN before lisa...

The argument is if you want yoiur pc to be secure then turn it off
disconnect all wires and encase it in cement. That said some jerk will
show up with a sledgehammer.

I do most of my bulk transfers with scp. In general its slow but its
un-attended. Bulk repetitive transfers use rsync and for minor things
like a page update I use fireftp