command line image display options?

gm5729 at gmail.com gm5729 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:23:17 MST 2010

No my feh line was to display images. Feh is IMHO the best image renderer and slideshow app around.

If I misunderstood and you were talking about your monitor. Xrandr would be your adjustment for X OR in Grub add according to your sisplay resolution a line on the kernel line.... for  example .... root: blah  vga=791

Thats how I change my console resolutions at boot and then they stick on all my ttys.

VP